- Log into your organization's VolunteerMatters Administrative Site (you must have the appropriate permissions to manage My Profile Fields)
- Click on Setup > My Profile Fields
- Scroll down to the field which you would like to manage.
- Set the 'Contact Can View' (left column) drop-down to 'True' in order for the field to appear on a contact's My Profile page.
- Set the 'Contact Can Update' (right column) drop-down to 'True' in order for the field to be manageable by the contact on their My Profile page. (Note: Make sure that the 'Contact Can View' set to 'True' as well, or it won't be visible for the contact to update.)
- Click 'Save'
**Please note: You may need to edit the My Profile Layout page to make sure the field is displayed within one of your groups.