If you should want to remove a requirement assignment for one or more contacts you have several mechanisms available to you.
- To assign contacts to a previously created requirement follow these steps:
- Log into your organization's VolunteerMatters Administrative Site
- Click on Setup > Define Reqs.
- Click the ‘Assign’ icon to the right of the requirement to which you would like to remove assignments.
- There are three utilities to facilitate the removal of requirement assignment to contacts:
- First, you could click the red ‘X’ () to the right of the contacts listing and this will release that specific contact from the requirement
- You may remove all contacts from this requirement by clicking the "Remove All" button in the "Remove All Contacts" box.
- You may remove selected contacts by using the chooser.
- Click “choose” ( ) to the right of the “Remove Selected Contacts” box.
- After selecting the proper contact records from the chooser you will see that the list of selected contacts now appears in the “Remove Selected Contacts” box.
- Click ‘Remove’ to formally request the removal of those contact records.
- An “Are you sure?” pop-up will appear, click ‘OK’ if you are sure of the change.
Note: You can also remove the Requirement directly on the Requirement Tab on the Contact Record itself via the Red Delete X on the far right of the Requirement Name. However you can only remove the requirement on the record if there are no fulfillments on that requirement.