To add HTML code to any Web Content on your website:
- Log in to your organization's VolunteerMatters Components website with the appropriate privileges.
- Navigate to the page where the Web Content exists within your site where you would like to place the code
- Click the 'Edit' icon under the Web Content you would like add the code to.
- Click the 'Source' in the WYSIWYG Editor to view the source code for that web content.
- Paste the code in the editor where you would like.
- Click 'Publish'
If you have to go back in and edit the Web Content, make sure you are always viewing the source code when publishing the updates or the script code mayb be stripped out or be misconfigured.